Time for a spring clean, in particular the boatshop and changing rooms. After outings or between races at Putney Town on Saturday. Many hands make light work so please spare and hour to make your club a nicer place to spend time in. Jobs to do:
- Remove all rubbish and water bottles.
- Remove unused kitOrder - Wellies
- Remove any junk that is not clearly absolutely necessary.
- Pull out all items on work surface and clean under/behind.
- Sweep and mop floor.
- Clean all surfaces (bar doesn’t get cleaned weekly like the rest of the building!)
- Check boats – e.g (Seats, Hatches)
- Make sure all boats rigged if not already
- Put all riggers away in their correct location or in a sensible place
- Any spare seats into the cupboard in Cygnet Changing Room (resting on the seat not the wheels)
- Empty the bins
- Sweep the floor
Shed (If we get this far!)
- Organise the weights
- Wipe down the ergs
- Build the new weights machine
- Sweep the floor.