17th August 2014
First ever Cygnet blog post. Woo-hoo! Like a novice swimmer, your club blogster is still sporting his social media armbands (and displaying worrying IT skill deficiencies) but hopes to come good over the coming months posting all sorts of stuff that's at least vaguely rowing related. Highlights may include:
- how to capsize with panache;
- what not to say to race officials;
- how many shots of Killepitsch constitutes blood poisoning;
- when staying in the boathouse constitutes living there;
- why extrapolating erg scores is not a route to success.
Let's see how we get on.