Annual General Meeting
28th February 2021, 12:00 - 13:00
The Annual General Meeting is open to all members at which the management committee for the 2021/22 season and officers of the club are elected.
An Annual General Meeting of Cygnet Rowing Club will take place via Zoom Online on Saturday 28th February 2021 at noon
Details of how to join the Zoom meeting will be sent to all members, via email, closer to the time
Due to the current closure of the Boathouse paperwork cannot be posted on the notice board in the usual fashion. Therefore, the agenda is posted below and nominations for the committee, either as an ordinary member or as a club officer, should be made by contacting the Hon. Secretary either by email or this contact form (Note that all nominations require two sponsors).
The virtual noticeboard for nominations can be found here and they will be posted as and when they are received.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting held on 14 July 2020 (Attached with this notice for viewing)
- Annual Report
- Captain's Report
- Bungalow Report
- Presentation and Adoption of Examined Accounts
- Election of Officers and Committee of Management
- Appointment of Independent Honorary Examiners
- Any Other Business - So that it can be displayed on the virtual Website Notice Board this must have been previously advised in writing to the Hon. Secretary by 14th February at the very latest.