CSBE Special General Meeting
24th October 2021, 20:15
A Special General Meeting, as called by the Civil Service Boathouse Executive Committee, will be held on Sunday October 24th October at 8.15pm, by Zoom meeting (details of the Zoom meeting available to members on request):
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Proposal from the CSBE to carry out refurbishment and upgrade works in the Shed. In summary:
- Removal of under-used and aged equipment
- Replacement of the floor, mirrors and fans
- Deep clean
- Purchase and install new equipment including racks, additional dumbbells, and jump boxes
- Replacement of two ergs and two additional Ergs to be purchased, servicing of ergs to continue annually
Membership votes to approve or reject recommendations 1 and 2 of the Proposal:
- Incur capital expenditure in new gym, weights and fan equipment
- Incur capital expenditure for four replacement Erg machines from the existing allocated funds for Erg replacement
As this is a Special General Meeting, no other subjects will be discussed.