LVIII Deneb Captain's Log
12th September 2019
I hope everyone is doing well.
Saturday: We had our End of Season dinner. Thank you all attendees (BBL & CYG) and especially Rupert for organising. It was a great evening, nice waddle, food, drinks and awards... it finished as usual with some extra drinks in the club bar, for some maybe too many. Congratulations to Ross S (GP Jeffries Cup/ Rower of the year), James D. (Wally Wheldal Cup/ sportsmanship and endeavour of the year) and Anna, BBL of the year, for their well deserved awards.
If you haven't done it yet please fill in the following Questionnaire and more important, please UPDATE YOUR AVAILABILITY in https://www.fitclub.me/ for all the sessions - (including weights and ergs, so we can plan which of them are going to be coached) - cut off day for outings Tuesday!
This week training: Has been circulated
This Weekend Outings: will follow
Have a nice day and a better rest of the week!
Dates for your Diary:
- 14th September: The Great River Race
- 20th - 22nd September: Sculling Camp
- 29th September: Regatta London
- 6th October - Pairs Head - 10:30 am - Please give a hand if you can.
- 28th September: Learn To Row starts. Please spread the word
- 26th October - Henley Lunch
A longer obituary and details of Geordie's funeral have been posted on the blog